Wednesday, December 3, 2008

thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was at our house. We had a couple of our friends over and their families. The girls and I made dinner (good thing we had Nikki to help us, she is an amazing cook). The boys took a break from studying and hung out while the kids played all day with their friends. We had a good time. On Saturday they had a parade with Santa that we took the kids to. They had fun. I am so thankful for my sweet husband and beautiful babies. I am also thankful for mine and Paul’s family. We miss everybody so much and hope we can come home for the next Thanksgiving.










4 comments:

Brett, Dany and family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett, Dany and family said...

I was actually getting teary eyed looking at all of the pictures bc I miss you all so much! I am so glad you have such wonderful friends to temporarily take the place of your family and that you had such a nice thanksgiving.

tiffani bates said...

you look amazing! didn't you just have a baby? my memories of thanksgiving are always with sunshine in florida with friends, since we didn't have family around either!

Jared, Brynne, Emme and Oliver Higley said...

Oh my goodness!!! Hello hello!! I am so excited you have a blog! What a beautiful baby...I can't wait to see her...someday?! It has been forever since I've seen you guys. I'm so glad things are going well. Your kids are adorable!! Small world...I was looking at your pictures and I recognized "Justin" in the one with Paul and his friends. He just moved from here...and I worked with him on my floor here at the hospital. He was our comic relief here on IMC. Anyway, you'll have to tell him hi from Brynne for me. So funny! I absolutely love that we all have blogs so we can stay in touch and see what's going on with each other. Tell everyone hello. Love you guys!!