Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I can't believe my sweet baby turned 1. It seems like only yesterday that I had to fly to Utah to deliver her (with all the drama that we had to deal with to bring her into this world). We feel so blessed to have her in our lives and she brings us so much happiness. She is such a funny baby and she is so independent (like her sister:). Here is a couple things about our little angel:
1. She loves her mommy, but mostly her daddy (unless she wants boobies:)
2. She adores Ellie, but loves to play rough with Parker.
3. She screams if she wants something (and I mean ANYTHING)
4. She hates baby toys and likes to play with things she isn't suppose too.
5. Loves to play in the toilet.
The list goes on, and on. Even though she is a stinker, we LOVE her soooooo much and we are so thankful that Heavenly Father gave her to us. She blesses our home everyday. We love you Livi Lou!! Happy Birthday our sweet baby.