Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

This was our first Christmas away from home, but we had a good Christmas and New Years. For Christmas day we went to the pool then a movie. We saw Marley & Me. It was soooo cute. On New Years Eve we went to the beach and watched fireworks then we went to some of our friends house and played Rock Band till midnight. Rock Band is awesome. We had a ton of fun and the kids had a riot playing with their friends. We miss everybody so much and hope everybody had a good holiday.




















2 comments:

McMillan Family said...

looks like you had a good Christmas and a fun New Year.

Brett, Dany and family said...

Were you seriously able to figure out how to do the guitar? I was a struggle with the guitar, but I was able to pick up on the drums after a few songs. Dad and Mom were laughing so hard watching me! I thought it was way fun though! I don't think I am coordinated enough to do the guitar, my fingers don't work that way :) I would have loved to watch you and Paul!